Sunday, November 4, 2012

TEACHERSpayTEACHERS
an open marketplace for educators

I just started using the website TEACHERSpayTEACHERS a few months ago.  I came upon it during my normal search for making my curriculum even more exciting.    This site is simply where teachers buy, sell, or share teaching resources.   They have over 60,000 items for free!!

Last week I needed a quick and easy lesson on the upcoming election for Batman and his buddy Superman.   A bunch of great units came up and some were even free.  YEAH!  Class was great and the boys learned lots and had fun.   I have paid for a few lessons since I started using this site and have been totally happy.  You also get to rate each "teacher" and post comments.  

Just thought I'd share with you another valuable tool available to us all.

Happy Teaching!



No comments:

Post a Comment