Thursday, March 7, 2013

BRAIN QUEST GAME
WHO SAYS LEARNING CAN'T BE FUN?

Batman and I had a rough day yesterday homeschooling.   Today was a bit better but I think overall we both needed a break.   I got Batman's Brain Quest Game out that Santa got him for Christmas and got it all setup.   When Batman saw it he got very excited and was ready for play.   We spent the whole afternoon playing game after game.  Can you believe that we played 12 games?

Brain Quest is an award winning game for children in grades 1-6.   Questions are sorted by grade level. There are over 1,500 questions though in the game so it will last us many years.  Subjects include science, social studies, math, grab bag, and english.   Perfect for learning!

   Each time a player gets a question right they move a space.  They can win extra moves if they answer a question from a higher-grade level.   The player that answers enough questions correctly and makes it all around the schoolyard first wins the game.   I must admit that Batman did beat me a few times!

Here are some sample questions (first grade level):

1.  Doris has 3 quarters and 2 dimes.   What coin does she need to to have exactly $1.00?
2.  Tyler is making a birthday card.  How should he spell "birthday"?
3.  Which of the birds lay the eggs that we buy at the grocery store: ducks, turkeys, or chickens?
4.   Name two of the three countries that touch the Gulf of Mexico?
5.  Which of these rocks is the biggest: a pebble, a stone, or a boulder?

Need a break from your routine or another addition to your family game night stash?   I really like Brain Quest and I know you will too.

ENJOY!


1 comment:

  1. How To Stop Divorce And Save Your Marriage,real spell caster (Dr OGIDIGAN). Hello to every one out here, am here to share the unexpected miracle that happened to me three days ago, My name is Jeffrey Dowling ,i live in United Arab Emirates,and I`m happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she did not love me anymore So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.(ogidiganlovespellcaster@gmail.com}, So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day what an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who did not call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster . So, i will advice you out there to kindly email this wonderful man {ogidiganlovespellcaster@gmail.com},i f you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back. So thanks to Dr OGIDIGAN for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again.{ogidiganlovespellcaster@gmail.com}, Thanks..

    ReplyDelete