Thursday, May 16, 2013

WATERPROOF BIBLE
Have you ever heard of such a thing?  I hadn't but I was excited to get a copy of my new Waterproof Bible by Bardin and Marsee Publishing to check out.   When I first received the bible I sat down and frankly was in awe over how the pages felt.  They were lightweight, smooth, and 100% plastic.  I showed my husband the Bible and he thought that it was the coolest thing and perfect for him since he travels at times with job.   He immediately asked if he could have it.   

FEATURES:
*New Testament with Psalms and Proverbs
*Extremely Durable Synthetic Pages
*100% Worry Free
*100% Rip proof
*Stain Resistant
*Ultra  Clear Text
*Ability to write and underline using pencil, dry highlighter, and ball point pens
*No bleed thru
*Ideal for traveling, backpacks, tote bags, or purses
*Durable
*Multiple Designs and Versions

Perfect for traveling, camping, missions, fishing, lounging, and more.   You can have 100% confidence that your Bible will withstand anything.

It is available in five popular versions.
*English Standard Version (ESV)
*King James Version (KJV)
*New King James Version (NKJV)
*New International Version (NIV)
*New Living Translation (NLT)

Each version is available as a full Bible for $44.95 or as a new Testament with Psalms and Proverbs for $24.95.   There are three different cover options:  pink & brown, blue wave, and sportsman camouflage.

Now to the test...
I took the bible outside, wet it, and threw dirt on it.   
I let it sit one hour in a sink full of water. 
I simple let the Bible air dry and came back to my beautiful Bible in perfect condition.

This is such a perfect Bible for everyone!   Anyone, even your children, can enjoy reading this.  Now you can take your bible anywhere, anytime and don't have to worry that it will be damaged in anyway!  Love this!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment