Wednesday, August 22, 2012

DOOR SIGN


Now I love the neighborhood kids and so does my son.   He and his buddies spend countless hours outside doing lots of fun stuff.   It seems though like there is always someone knocking on the front door right when I'm starting a lesson or at dinner time.  To control these interruptions I came up with this handy little sign that I can put outside anytime I need.

SUPPLIES NEEDED
One piece of pretty card stock or paper
One sheet of laminating paper
Scissors
At least 12 inches of ribbon
Single hole punch


FOLLOW THESE STEPS
  1. Type the words on a document and print on the paper you selected.  My card stock was 81/2" x 11" but I only used half of the sheet.
  2. Cover both sides with the laminate paper.  Trim excess from around edges.
  3. Punch two holes on the upper edges.
  4. Thread your ribbon into the holes and then tie up top in a bow.
  5. Hang on your door.  
ENJOY DINNER NOW WITH THE FAMILY!









No comments:

Post a Comment